June 7, 2014

Dawn of a New Batman

Batman (Batman v Superman Affleck version)

Well that first (very cool!) photo of Affleck's Batman costume has been out for a little while now, and even though it doesn't give us a good look at the whole suit (I had to guess on some details, and color), I took the encouragement from some SP readers and figured what the heck - here's a first crack at the new BvS Batman. No reason I can't revise/revisit this later on of course :)

I'm adding a couple more things to this post, a Doctor Who compilation image from a SP friend named Ben, who plans to get it signed by Matt Smith at an upcoming convention! Click image to enlarge.

And last but certainly not least, is this amazing SP Doctor Who (12th Doctor and Empty Child) inspired embroidery from Laura! (@lauracarr2 on Twitter.)  Insanely cool!

8 comments:

  1. Dean, have you ever considered revisiting some of your older Punxes? You have improved so much since the early days of Springfield Punx - I'd personally love to see you retry Marty McFly and Doc Brown! Just a suggestion...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's not a bad idea... I'll consider that, thanks.

      Delete
  2. Can you make Captain Harlock and his crew mates please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ Does that guy make the same Captain Harlock comment on EVERY post you do?
    Anyway, love your work. You have some incredible talent and I hope you keep it up. I learned about you from my friend and co-blogger from a post he did about you.
    http://www.hiddenlevel.org/2014/06/artist-spotlight-dean-t-fraser-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jose should have some satisfaction now :) Anyway, thanks for letting me know Ogel, and thanks for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carson Maitland - SmithJune 14, 2014 at 5:34 AM

      Can you do The Wiggles please :)

      Delete
    2. Carson Maitland - SmithJune 14, 2014 at 5:36 AM

      And don't forget their friends.
      1. Dorothy the Dinosaur
      2. Wags the Dog
      3. Henry the Octopus
      4. Captain Feathersword

      Delete
  5. Hey excellent blog! Does running a blog similar to this take a great deal of work?
    I have absolutely no expertise in coding but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
    Anyhow, should you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share.
    I understand this is off topic but I simply had to ask.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete